Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
This is one of the best looking Cruzes. Hands down my favorite color. Love Cyber Gray Metallic. Shame it's going away.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: jblackburn

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
2nd link was perfect, thanks guys.
Somewhat limited at work here, not all links/pictures load so it made searching difficult :)
I just put Cyber Gray Cruze LTZ RS into a Google image search, picked two decent looking ones, and followed the links to the websites.

Funny how I do the same but with Autumn Metallic and a bunch of my own pics show up...

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
This thread popped up at just the right time, so crazy! Just yesterday I saw one and wanted to talk about it but didn't want to start a new thread, so ill just post it here.

So yesterday, on my way home from town and actually visiting a few Chevy dealerships just for fun, I actually spotted a 2013 Cyber Grey Metallic LTZ RS! ****, did it look great all shined up, driving on the road. It immediately caught my eye and the awesome weather we had yesterday made it look even better. The RS package and those LTZ wheel provide the perfect contrast to the cyber grey metallic color!

When I saw it, I was actually coming back to the light from doing a turn around and spotted it going in the direction I was about to go. I was worried I was going to miss it since I was catching some red lights but I didn't! I sped up to catch it and actually pulled right up to it at a few lights down and wanted to tell him just how awesome his car was & looked. I also wanted to tell him about cruzetalk and ask him to join but he was making a turn at the light which didn't stay red for too long (i was staying straight) and besides that, the occupants were a married couple, probably in their early 50's, eating ice cream cones, lol!

If the lights had stayed red a while longer, I likely would have taken my chances but hopefully I'll see it again and get the chance to tell him about cruzetalk. Cyber Grey Metallic looks awesome on the Cruze!

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
I really don't get why GM deleting Cyber Grey Metallic at only one year of offering the Color.
I would suspect it has to do with how long each color sits on the lot before it sells. even if its 10days longer that's less sales annually than other more popular colors.

My Cruze is blue granite metallic, if I remember correctly they only made for 6months.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You making a comeback Shawn? I see you have alot of interest in the Cruze again. How's the Vett?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Possibly ;)
Vette is great, it was wonderful in Daytona Beach but not so much in Charlotte - too many obstacles, tight corners, and generally hazard stuff... Such an amazing track car but if the roads aren't wide and long, it's kind of a pain tbh.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would suspect it has to do with how long each color sits on the lot before it sells. even if its 10days longer that's less sales annually than other more popular colors.

My Cruze is blue granite metallic, if I remember correctly they only made for 6months.
By far the best color - didn't even know it existed till I saw it on the lot a couple days ago!

Reactions: spacedout

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I ordered a cyber gray ltz rs cruze yesterday. When I found it I put a deposit down faster than a fat kid eating an ice cream cone. I hope to take delivery this weekend.
Ordering ended 3/20/2013, and it wouldn't be there in a few days. I imagine you simply purchased one but that's cool. It's a great color :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.