Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
25,599 Posts
Here you go. This is the GM Cargo Net in my 2012 ECO MT.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
I use two, both with similar loops. I continue to use my 2006 Sonata net & I stole a Cobalt net when I rented one, took the Key Fob as well, don't know why? Using both nets I can secure my items like an ice chest without any movement

·
Administrator
25,599 Posts
One other thing - there are no hooks to hold the bottom of the net in place. This is done by gravity.

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
One other thing - there are no hooks to hold the bottom of the net in place. This is done by gravity.
And that to me is the weakness in this design. I prefer the ones that also tether on the bottom. I practically don't use mine on the Cruze.

Reactions: chevrasaki

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
I don't know as gravity has failed me a time or two? Why do we not have bottom connections for the hooks. I know my Sonata also didn't have a bottom fasteners and I'm not sure my CRV or the Subaru had them?

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
I use mine all the time, but it doesn't hold that much. I can only get about 3 paper grocery bags in it. I like Eddy's idea of using two nets. I will keep my eyes open for a second one.

·
Administrator
25,599 Posts
My Monatana had top & bottom hooks. In a tailgate situation it's just about a necessity. My wife's Solara has top & bottom hooks. I find it easier to get stuff in and out of the net in my Cruze.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts