Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What it looked like in the beginning.

I had them tint the windows before I would take it & the drivers side rear trim replaced!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
635 Posts
This is a great thread idea, I look forward to seeing how creative some guys got with personalizing their car!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got rid of my black Buick because of it being black. I LOVE my Cruze!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I've done much less to my cruze, and have only on "before pic" but I bought her march 24th 2014, she's a may 2011 chevy cruze it's, named caitelynn, I very rarely drive her, she's a pleasure vehicle, I work out of my ford ranger 7 days a week out about 10k mikes on that in about 8 months, put just about 25k on my cruze in over three years !

I only have the one "before pic" lol she was in the showroom though !

This is her after plastidip rims and bowties, red calipers, led headlights, and 4,000 coats of wax later !

I recently went under and sanded and re frame painted the subframe

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've done much less to my cruze, and have only on "before pic" but I bought her march 24th 2014, she's a may 2011 chevy cruze it's, named caitelynn, I very rarely drive her, she's a pleasure vehicle, I work out of my ford ranger 7 days a week out about 10k mikes on that in about 8 months, put just about 25k on my cruze in over three years !

I only have the one "before pic" lol she was in the showroom though !

This is her after plastidip rims and bowties, red calipers, led headlights, and 4,000 coats of wax later !

I recently went under and sanded and re frame painted the subframe

I love those red brake calipers!

·
2,170 Posts
This is my 2014 1LT 1.4T 6-speed manual, Snow White. I just paid her off last week. She doesn't get much love in the COTM contests but I love my Cruze. Maybe it'll get some appreciation here. :)

I also changed all interior bulbs with LEDs and LED license plate lights. It's a small change but it makes a pretty big difference in my opinion. I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of those in the dark yet.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts