Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to sell my pioneer headunit. I bought this to put into my old truck before I sold it and got the cruze, so I figured id use it in the cruze. everything works great on it but I wanna go back to the oem look, and go with a LOC and mini dsp route instead of this. the faceplate has no major scratches or defects.

with the sale of the receiver it will include everything you need to put this into the cruze.

GMOS-044 - retains onstar and warning chimes
ASWC-1 - steering wheel controls
99-3011s - dash kit
40-eu55 - antenna adapter.

everything comes with whatever it originally came with, with the exception of the gmos-044 musta threw out the manual for that, but that can be easily found online.

looking for 475. and I will split the shipping costs with the buyer. I am located in Canada

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
someone buy this so I can order new stuff!

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if someone only wants the dashkit and the harness's we can work something out! want this gone

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
offers anyone??

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still up for sale guys, I know its the holiday season so treat yourself for a xmas present ;)

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is still forsale

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im willing to sell the install stuff without the headunit, since lots of people want a double din headunit

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the headunit is sold but the harness's and dashkit are still available PM me for offers, want this gone sooon

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
commone guys someone must want to add a aftermarket headunit. pm me offers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts