Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, love the forum here! I've been lurkin around for a while and I always find great info so I figured now is a better time than any to make a profile and join in on the fun. So here's the story: I noticed on ebay you can get vinyl eyebrow covers for the cruze. I had a thought and decided to go one step further with some plasti dip and black out the entire surrounding portion of the bumper around the headlight an the emblems. I want honesty...do you guys think it looks good? I think it adds a subtle accent to the headlights and makes for a pretty mean lookin' cruze. What do you guys think?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Chevrolet cruze
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Chevrolet

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just thinking of a K&N short ram and tinting the windows. Other than that I don't think I want to do too much. The motto is keep it clean lol. Thanks for the reply and feedback by the way!

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Very nice. Welcome to the forum.

May I suggest the bottom part of the bumper? Although your bottom lip is more "smiley" than I remember. Must be the angle.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im a fan, that looks really good. I just did my emblems and rear spoiler in black on my white Eco and it turned out great. Plasti dip is some pretty legit stuff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice. Welcome to the forum.

May I suggest the bottom part of the bumper? Although your bottom lip is more "smiley" than I remember. Must be the angle.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thank you! I've been thinking about the bottom of the bumper too. I think it could work. The angle definitely puts a wierd curve on the front.

·
Contest Manager
2,251 Posts
Thank you! I've been thinking about the bottom of the bumper too. I think it could work. The angle definitely puts a wierd curve on the front.
Honestly I'd leave it the way it is. The LTZ don't need it blacked out since the lower grill is already black and like you said it slopes. I don't think it will look as good as a Eco or LS bumper blacked out just sayin IMO.

Sent from iPhone 4

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Honestly I'd leave it the way it is. The LTZ don't need it blacked out since the lower grill is already black and like you said it slopes. I don't think it will look as good as a Eco or LS bumper blacked out just sayin IMO.

Sent from iPhone 4
Valid point. I think if the front bottom bumper were to be done then it would warrant some work on the RS side skirts as well which I'm not really wanting to do.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks clean on your silver car. i like it too. :th_coolio:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think it looks Great! but I may be partial to it, mine are painted..

Looks good and enjoy the Modding Bug!!!
Omfg...I love your Cruze. It's clean, not too busy and yet I can't stop looking at it. You sir have wonderful taste and I fully agree that paint would be an excellent option however I'm super paranoid about screwing it up. Plasti is great since I can just do it over and over again until it's just right. Btw how did you install that grill? My car's front has it divided into 2 sections and I thought the Cruze's in the States were the same. I love it, impart your wisdom!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Omfg...I love your Cruze. It's clean, not too busy and yet I can't stop looking at it. You sir have wonderful taste and I fully agree that paint would be an excellent option however I'm super paranoid about screwing it up. Plasti is great since I can just do it over and over again until it's just right. Btw how did you install that grill? My car's front has it divided into 2 sections and I thought the Cruze's in the States were the same. I love it, impart your wisdom!

You are correct about the split grill, I bought a new stock front faschia and cut the center bar out and all the other changes, i will bolt the stock set up back on for the lovely Michigan winter...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.