Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I am looking to invest in some new aftermarket headlights for my cruze. I want to get LED run lights, projectors and halos for the car ( kind of hoping to change the halo color if i can)... BUT i have concerns that switching from stock headlights to the projectors is going to reduce the brightness or effectiveness of the headlights.

SO i am calling cruzetalk to comment about their headlights, the pros/ cons of installing them and using them.... The ones i have intrest in look amazing and give a nice look to the car but i want them to be practical as well.

and just so we can help everyone, feel free to review any light upgrades you have done as well (HID kits etc. )

thanks guys

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah no, just looking to see what people think of the area of coverage, and such...

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
If you're spending near $500 i say go the retro fit way as well.

Haven't seen any complaints on light output but you could also upgrade your bulbs and wiring. There's a thread in our tech section.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to upgrade the projector in the after markets.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
706 Posts
I want to do projectors also and don't know how those ebay headlights are but the retro fits are nice but then you need to find someone to put these in

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Just upgrade your factory harness.. X has a how to write up on here just search "upgrade factory headlight harness"

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts