Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha, can go either way, either good or bad with no reason given. Mostly, "No Comment", so is this good or bad?

Likes is easy to comprehend, but thanks for not having dislikes.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I have seen this on my profile and wondered this too.

·
Administrator
25,035 Posts
The green dots just under any badges and above the Join Date are driven by reputation points.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,536 Posts
You can give negative reputation (for blatantly idiotic posts), but it doesn't show in the bars under your username.

"Neutral" rep is "good" reputation points from a person that doesn't have enough "rep" to go around.

Yeah, it's confusing...and not really used that much around here. Mostly because it keeps saying that you have to spread it around more before giving it to the same user again. Well, what if that user makes good comments?!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've never seen it used as feedback on specific posts, but on other, local forums I'm on, it's used as a feedback system for people who have made purchases/trades to/from other members, a bit like a feedback score on Ebay. Cool idea though, to use it this way, as people who are generally helpful and knowledgeable will likely have a higher reputation score than someone who isn't.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I was wondering the point of reps because I couldn't find a score. I felt so much better about not knowing when I saw Nick post it

·
Premium Member
7,710 Posts
I believe "likes" are for posts. "Reputation" is for the person - generally awarded when someone shows a pattern of positive, knowledgeable helpful posts.

But reputation can't be awarded by someone with no street cred' - so only those with good reputations can hand out rep points.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Dat Rep doe .. Yeah Nick I am to blame for given ya to much Rep .. Hay lookie I have 2 green bars .. look at ole Robby he has like 5 or 6 Dang Mechanics !!!!!!!!

so folks now ya know so passer It along to every some Body that ya meet and greet because we 're Family here at The Cruzen Talk .com

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
I received a Death threat once so I don't check my reputation anymore. I do like the secret feature that only mods can see posted on the main page. Sort of a credit rating for each poster! Has to do with members who are serving time outs after getting banned. Nobody gets banned here as CRUZE members are so darn well behaved!

·
Administrator
25,035 Posts
We've had to give a few timeouts and have several outright bans. The largest source of bans is spammers however - our membership is pretty much made up of adults and the entire moderation team appreciates it.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
So Like why are you 2 still here ? Eddy did nothing but complain from day 1 !

Spacedout Quit and then came sniffen back with his tailer between his legs . snuggking up with a wimper or 2 .. shoot even a spyder could get a warranty these days ..

Me ahh I guess I Earned a Title !

Magnanimous .

Onward and Upwards Folks .

·
Administrator
25,035 Posts
Eddy had a legitimate issue right off the bat with his Cruze and got hung out to dry by his dealership.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Eddy had a legitimate issue right off the bat with his Cruze and got hung out to dry by his dealership.
Yes I saw my Sales Manager at his Pizza Shop this Sunday and shook his hand and consider him a friend. He also sells me his $20 Special Pizzas for $10 bucks with no tax. I was going through some hard times after that SEMI crash and everything has a way of working out, well except the Semi crash medical costs that are now over $100,000. Driving a chiming CRUZE for two weeks with a message to turn off engine immediately was hard to handle. Everything was taken care of aside from the commercial crash and that should be concluded soon! Still get weird PM's from Brian, especially after the Moon rises at night.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
We gotta get Robby an Avatar . Eddy ya got any lying around ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts