Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy i just want to thank you in advanced i need to replace my 2013 1.6 cruze intake camshaft gear part no 55567049 and i ordered it from the USA and when i wanted to replace it it had a different part number 55568386 (looks like its for the 1.8 cruze as they dont have the 1.6 in the Usa in 2013 but it works on the 1.6 aveo and sonic) i saw a lot of videos witch indicates that it will work but im not sure any advice.
Thank you.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,408 Posts
I have deleted two of your essentially duplicate threads. Try to continue the conversation in this one or your other: Cruze intake camshaft gear/actuator for sale NEW 55568386

You have to remember that there are a limited number of people on this forum that know the workings of an engine well enough to answer the question and even fewer that know about the 1.6. You need to have patience. I would also advise lurking around some of the international Cruze forums as you may have some luck there. This is probably the most used forum, but we are still lacking in some of the knowledge about some of the overseas models.

See if this will help some:

[h=3]Chevrolet Europe - AutoCats[/h]

[h=1][/h]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts