Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2011 automatic transmission chevy cruze there is a pickup issue in the car please help it has very bad pickup

can it be a turbo issue its just 38000kms driven and its been driven by a lady please help me
if its a turbo issue then do you suggest me to get a new turbo or get it repaired

·
2,168 Posts
i have 2011 automatic transmission chevy cruze there is a pickup issue in the car please help it has very bad pickup

can it be a turbo issue its just 38000kms driven and its been driven by a lady please help me
if its a turbo issue then do you suggest me to get a new turbo or get it repaired
Hello, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you've been having issues. Have you talked to the local Chevy dealer about it? Do you have any check engine lights?

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Poor acceleration? Can be a host of different problems,even water in the gas, fouled spark plugs, plugged injectors, or even the turbo that can very quickly tested with a manifold pressure gauge.

Ha, if you can't find these problems yourself, one big problem is finding a person that can. Performance problems can also be related to fuel economy problems, Cruze does had an instant mpg gauge, tells quite a bit. Can also have performance problems without codes. Ha, your engine is running okay, I ain't getting any codes.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Are the acceleration issues new? Also, how's the idle? We need a little more info to assist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts