Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
15,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello CruzeTalk!

As you all know, our mission here is to help you as Cruze owners have the best possible Cruze ownership experience you can. To support that effort, we have promoted two new Moderators to help us keep this forum running smoothly and peacefully as it continues to grow.

Dave (sciphi) and Mike (obermd) have been very active members of this community, offering a great deal of their time and knowledge to making this a better community to be a part of. I am pleased to announce their promotion to the CruzeTalk staff. Please take a moment to thank these guys for the work they've done in building up this community; they deserve it.

Congrats on the promotion guys!

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Ah ha! I see the Startrek™ conspiracy(*) spreads faster than the Borg (ha,ha).

"Congratulations," Dave and Mike!

(*) originally used the word confederacy, but don't want to confuse people too much (uh,huh).

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Keep up the good work or Xtreme will probably demote you both!!!!:goodjob:
...nah, he'll just have the transporter "scamble" them while enroute to timbuktoo (wink,wink)!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats! I have noticed they give good input all over the site. :eusa_clap:

·
Administrator
25,484 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence from XR and OnlyTaurus as well as the Admin team. I'll just have to remember not to eat any quadrotriticale.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Thanks, folks! I'll keep right on positively contributing to this community!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome aboard the Mod ship brothers! Glad you both took on the task, you are both very deserving of this!

·
Registered
256 Posts
MajQa' buy' ngop

1 - 20 of 30 Posts