Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find a plug and play harness or the connector ends to make my own? I want to add a relay into this harness to control some things. I don't want to cut the existing wires so I just want to make a harness to plug in line with the existing wiring. I can't find the connector ends I need, not sure what to search for. Anything I'm finding is just a complete wire harness replacement.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Anyone know where I can find a plug and play harness or the connector ends to make my own? I want to add a relay into this harness to control some things. I don't want to cut the existing wires so I just want to make a harness to plug in line with the existing wiring. I can't find the connector ends I need, not sure what to search for. Anything I'm finding is just a complete wire harness replacement.
I think we need more info, what is the harness for? Where are you connecting it?

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we need more info, what is the harness for? Where are you connecting it?
Oh, my bad. I thought I had included that. It's for the headlights. I want the connector for the headlight itself and the turn signal, male and female end to be able to create a harness that can be plugged in-line with the wires going to the headlight.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Oh, my bad. I thought I had included that. It's for the headlights. I want the connector for the headlight itself and the turn signal, male and female end to be able to create a harness that can be plugged in-line with the wires going to the headlight.

I ended up purchasing from a salvage yard. There is little markup for wiring, so most places won't pull it for you, but if you live near an LKQ or Pick N Pull yard, find some Cruzes, or maybe even a Verano and cut them out yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts