Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if there are any 100% plug and play aftermarket headlight (highs and lows) and fog lights. I have a '14 LT RS. Something that isn't totally blinding, but a little brighter and sharper white than stock.

I've tried searching on here, google, etc and have failed at finding something that's 100% P&P. I've seen a ton of threads about after market lights and don't want to be 'that guy', I just can't seem to find a simple LED or something where I can just swap bulbs. A link or title of what I'm looking for would be much appreciated if any of ya'll can help. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm wondering if there are any 100% plug and play aftermarket headlight (highs and lows) and fog lights. I have a '14 LT RS. Something that isn't totally blinding, but a little brighter and sharper white than stock.

I've tried searching on here, google, etc and have failed at finding something that's 100% P&P. I've seen a ton of threads about after market lights and don't want to be 'that guy', I just can't seem to find a simple LED or something where I can just swap bulbs. A link or title of what I'm looking for would be much appreciated if any of ya'll can help. Thanks.
I have a set of Spyder aftermarket headligts and they were plug and play with the exception of the halo which was hard wired into the LED strip wires of the headlight itself. No mods to factory wiring

1 - 5 of 5 Posts