Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 13 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I understand were on a Cruze forum But, I'm looking for some ideas on fixing a problem. I was given a car for my mother in law( next to Mint condition) it's a 99 Plymouth Breeze. When I picked it up, the battery was dead, had put a new one in, and my mother in law was driving it and it just died on her while driving. It sat for a year prior to me owning it, but now it won't start. My thoughts were change the plugs, new fuel filter, maybe fuel pump, or Alternator? Anyone have an Idea?

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys sorry for the long wait, been real busy.. I turn the ignition over and you can hear that the motor wants to turn over but it won't. Replaced Crank sensor( Lots of Oil in there), then replaced the Cam Shaft sensor( more oil as well), still won't start I can hear the fuel pump kick on and off, I thought maybe I didn't have the bolts all the way tightened on the cam shaft sensor, but I'm thinking my next steps are ECM maybe

1 - 2 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.