Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

What is the best body kit for a Chevy Cruze?

• #1 - Duraflex® - GT Racing Style Body Kit

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • #2 - Duraflex® - Concept X Style Body Kit

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • #3 - Duraflex® - Racer Style Body Kit

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • #4 - Couture® - Vortex Style Front Lip Spoiler

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you're customizing your Cruze, working on the suspension and on the wheel stance, it may be a good idea to get some stylish ground effects.
There are few good looking kits available for the 2011-2014 Chevy Cruze sedan.
Which kits is the most suitable for the Cruze on your opinion?

#1 - Duraflex® - GT Racing Style Body Kit

This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover.
Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.
Material : FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics)

#2 - Duraflex® - Concept X Style Body Kit

This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirt Rocker Panels, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.

#3 - Duraflex® - Racer Style Body Kit

This kit includes Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Side Skirts, Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.

Fitment Notes: Will not fit RS trim package.

#4 - Couture® - Vortex Style Front Lip Spoiler

Built to OEM specifications for fitment and quality
Material : Polyurethane

Vote in the Poll, for the best kit for a Chevy Cruze and share your opinion in the comments below!

·
Vendor
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha clearly car Id has never installed one
The kits made of fiberglass require a good amount of prep work, that's true. But the lip #4 is made of polyurethane that holds the shape a little better, so the installation is less complicated.

I'm actually looking at getting the Concept X front bumper and side skirts with the racing GT rear and a flowmaster exhaust.
I must say that rear fascia is the best on the Concept X. If you decide to get all together - our guys will be able to get some good deal for you! If you want, just give me your email and shipping zip code (In the comments below or in PM) and I will provide you with a discounted quote!

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
The kits made of fiberglass require a good amount of prep work, that's true. But the lip #4 is made of polyurethane that holds the shape a little better, so the installation is less complicated.
Wow an honest answer!
When you get a mold of a mold of a mold x3800 they are way off.

·
Registered
574 Posts
what I would like to see is a rubbery bottom thingy for the front bottom lip for the RS cruze. Kind of what you see in nascar type vehicles. something that will bend/fold when getting into a hump of a gas station & go back into the original shape. I do see this crap stuff that is held on by 2 sided tape that would last 4-5 streets but that's it.

Yes hard to understand what i'm trying to saying ^^^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts