Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
What is your experience with the Cruze?
I have had nothing but poor quality and bad customer service with this car. Wondered what others experiences have been.
Thanks,
Jeanette

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
What year? What model? What dealership? There's been over a million Cruzen sold in the U.S. With that number, there's bound to be a bad one in the mix. You could check the link below to see what other owners have experienced. My experience doesn't count here. Hee Hee.

Chevrolet Cruze Problems | CarComplaints.com

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have a '13 LTZ/RS. Have put 70k trouble free miles on it. All I've done is change oil and filter every 5k miles, put a set of tires on it at around 60k miles, and replaced the battery a couple of months ago. Never been to the dealer for anything. So far no complaints from me.

·
Administrator
25,603 Posts
2012 ECO MT - almost 100,000 miles with very few issues. The dealership experience is critical in how happy you are with a car and it sounds to me like you have a crappy dealership.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Almost 60k km on my diesel and it's been great.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Hi everyone,
What is your experience with the Cruze?
I have had nothing but poor quality and bad customer service with this car. Wondered what others experiences have been.
Thanks,
Jeanette
Welcome to the forum. Can you provide details please?

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,790 Posts
Our '14 Cruze Diesel is over 50k now, love the car.
@diesel is right around 200k miles now.

Reactions: diesel

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,998 Posts
A bad dealership experience will indeed drive you crazy. Search around for a better one if you haven't already.

And yeah, unfortunately, there seem to be good and bad eggs out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts