Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm pretty sure he has a flamethrower kit in his car. I'm running straight pipe from turbo with only the stock resonator and have yet to have a flame come out.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Bee r rev limiter

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
That cruzen is not going to last long .. those exhaust pressures back up into the intake .. guess how ...Valves ... he is looking at a major teardown ..just a matter of time and more shenanigans for the valves and intake to give out from those velocities to take their toll .. remember this guys when considering exhaust systems on your cruzens .. remember there are 2 velocities of backpressures that must be alleviated through the exhaust for proper evacuation of said pressures ..

Now do you understand the Goofie Balls trick with that cruzen ?

Backpressures !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Is it like that for any car
The cruzen in the video has most probably altered the exhaust system in any number of ways .

I could only speculate as to what has been removed , and what has been added . I find that so many young guys just have to alter the exhaust with out doing the research into what is involved with the evacuation of exhaust gasses and velocities of these pressures ..

It is the velocity of the exhaust pressure that we are hearing in the said video .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
He uses a bee R rev limiter I have one on another car it cuts out the ign. It's a pretty cool unit to have if used right

·
Registered
990 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
I agree that nut job is doing a serious no no with that cruzen .
How is the Smurf doing these days ?

Still trying to put his cruzen on a pedestal ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm sure it's possible like my srt4 TBE 3" no cat or muffler side side would shoot flames all the time especially when getting on it and no lift shifting. Should just take exhaust work and some power mods

1 - 20 of 22 Posts