Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
794 Posts
To be honest its too zoomed in I can't even tell what parts those are. Int he second pic in the top left it looks oily higher up, so I think your root cause is higher. What year of Cruze do you have, what engine? We need more details to help/

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
794 Posts
Ok and how does the rest of the engine look? If you want specific help, we need details. Can't do it without that. Is it oily on top, on the sides? There are 10 places it could be leaking from honestly.

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok and how does the rest of the engine look? If you want specific help, we need details. Can't do it without that. Is it oily on top, on the sides? There are 10 places it could be leaking from honestly.
The only spot I see a sign of a leak is on the bottom where the picture is. The car is at the shop ill let everyone know what it is when he tells me. Kinda sucks because I just had the trans pulled and a new clutch and flywheel and now a month later its leaking and back in the shop

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The engine looks fine it's leaking from underneath the car

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
794 Posts
You're correct it was the front left axle seal he said there was rust on the shaft. Thanks for the info !
I did mention that in one of my replies ;) Said it looked wet higher up. You can clearly see the axle coated wet and a bit rusty. Anyway, glad you got it diagnosed.

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I did mention that in one of my replies ;) Said it looked wet higher up. You can clearly see the axle coated wet and a bit rusty. Anyway, glad you got it diagnosed.
Hey thanks alot. I hope everyone has a wonderful memorial day weekend. Ill be drinking alot eating alot and doing some riding.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
794 Posts
Hey thanks alot. I hope everyone has a wonderful memorial day weekend. Ill be drinking alot eating alot and doing some riding.
Same to you, I used to ride as well, had a Yamaha Blaster, then a Yamaha YFZ450. That thing was fun. Got out of it though as I got older.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts