Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Possible New 2013 Cruze LTZ RS Buyer

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Chevy Customer Care 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! So I'm thinking about getting a new 2013 Cruze LTZ RS Package (fully-loaded). I wanted to know what modifications you guys have done with your Cruze's to make it more badass and better performance. I want to black mine out (exterior color will probably be black) and want to have better performance. (Might think about a deeper exhaust sound). Just let me know what you guys have done and how you guys like your Cruze's! And also where you guys have gotten your parts.

#2 ·
If you want better performance and great economy take a diesel for a test drive before you commit yourself to a car. Not saying to buy one just to know what it is like before you buy another model.

#3 ·
I just got a 2013 LTZ, No RS. So far the things I have done that I believe will help are....

Tint
Collins Big 3 Upgrade
K&N Intake
LED Interior and Exterior Lights
White Head Lights and Foglights
Tire Pressure Increase to 38PSI
Spark Plug Gap to .035
91+ Octane on Fill ups.
Body Colored Emblem Vinyls

To be honest the car acts, feels and looks completely different. I love it. If you want more performance you need to maybe think about what level of performance you are expecting. Yes this car is peppy, but It is not what I would even closely consider a sport car. I bought mine because I can drive a fun car that gets 30+ MPG.

#4 ·
Welcome to CT! There are many mod threads on this site for performance and appearance and there are a few vendors here too. It pretty much depends on what you want to do to your Cruze.

#5 ·
PhightinKris, Have you been able to locate the new 2013 Cruze LTZ you are interested in? If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out via private message. Erica Tiffany Chevrolet Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.