Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Because I am not allowed to post into the group buy section (admins please delete if absolutely not allowed). I wanted to get a group buy going from Fleece Performance - maybe even establish a good relationship with them. But anyways, wanted to reach out to all the diesel owners and see if we cannot get a good price out of these and do a group buy to dilute some of the costs.

I have a message saying that they are willing to do a group pricing.

Please reply here so we can get some numbers rolling.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would probably say close to 15 or 20 people if possible. I am asking them what they feel would be a good count. Keep letting me know guys who might want this.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Update: Fleece sent me an email saying the discount is 1 percent per person. Up to 20 percent off. So if we get 20 people we get 20 percent off. If we get more then more can be negotiated. I think this would be awesome guys!

So that could potentially mean you get the tuner for 557! Instead of 697.... Not too **** shabby a discount. Holidays are coming, too.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay 4. 16 more to go!! :) then we get 20 percent off. If you want to know what you will pay, subtract 20 percent from their listed price. This is if we get 20 people of course. E

· Registered
748 Posts
This tuner does nothing for shifting correct?

· Registered
748 Posts
I am on the line improving shift quality is a concern also durability long term with the tune

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am on the line improving shift quality is a concern also durability long term with the tune
There is 3 tunes that you can choose from. In terms of durability, as long as your not drag racing the vehicle, you should have the same life you could have expected without the tune. Even on the highest tune (I believe it's +50 HP and Torque), it's highly unlikely that it would cause long term reliability issues (unless you are red lining the vehicle consistently, like I mentioned above). They do mention more regens if the throttle is opened up excessively, theoretically. If you don't lay into it, use the power you've gained in a respectable manner, and so on, you will be okay.

Shift points may be altered in other updates. However, currently I have been told that the transmission is being kept the way it is. Really, you shouldn't have to change the shifting much because the shift points already maximize the time your in the power band, which is lower in diesels.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
20% off seems like a decent deal ...... I'm in. How would this work for payment etc ??

Either pay pal, or I will have them make a coupon code specific to us as a group so you can all do it online, input a coupon code for the 20 percent and be on our merry way. But I have yet to see what they would like to do. I will have more payment info once we get closer!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.