Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I’m new here and would like to introduce myself as a potential new Cruzer. I’m been driving a 2012 Malibu for some time and have decided to pass it down to a family member for a graduation gift starter car. The Malibu was basic entry trim level with no add-ons. The vehicle doesn’t even have bluetooth, so it’s seriously time for an upgrade! I’m not interested in a 100% new vehicle and want to stay with a compact/midsize car so I have been looking into a used 2014 Cruze. Is there anything that I should know about this vehicle before committing? The one that I am looking is a certified used vehicle for $11,500 and is classified as LT. However, it has a sun/moon roof, the chevy mylink radio, back up camera, and 16” alloy wheels. Miles are around 45,000. It has 1 owner and was a leased vehicle. I have no idea if this is a good deal or not. What do you think about this blue ray metallic Cruze? Any input/info is helpful. Thank you.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Mid-size car

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.