Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

This is my first post on this forum; so with that I say hello.

I am having issues with my 2012 Chevy Cruze. This morning I went to adjust my power mirrors and only got one plane to move (up and down) or (left and right) (different plane on each mirror). This afternoon I attempted to adjust them again which resulted in no action at all. I have checked fuses 55 and 61 in the engine compartment fuse block and both fuses are intact. I am beginning to think this is an issue with the switch itself. Has anyone had this same issue and any possible solutions.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
Hello All,

This is my first post on this forum; so with that I say hello.

I am having issues with my 2012 Chevy Cruze. This morning I went to adjust my power mirrors and only got one plane to move (up and down) or (left and right) (different plane on each mirror). This afternoon I attempted to adjust them again which resulted in no action at all. I have checked fuses 55 and 61 in the engine compartment fuse block and both fuses are intact. I am beginning to think this is an issue with the switch itself. Has anyone had this same issue and any possible solutions.

Thanks in advance.
Haven't had any reports like this but your description does line up with the switch itself developing a problem.

I'm surprised the switch has not had more problems though.....I've had to dry mine off often after opening the window for a moment (rainy day) and having the roof dump water on it (now, I'm ready with a small towel)

Rob

Should mention.....nothing to do with a fuse.....a fuse protects the entire circuit, not individual movements of the mirrors.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I haven't had my side mirrors in my 2015 Cruze completely stop working, however they do seem to move/react a little slow for my taste. Maybe it's just because I'm use to the side mirror controls in the 1999 Nissan Altima, I drove for 8 years and haven't got accustomed to the feel of these controls yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Cruze LT 2011, right mirrors can be operated. But the left mirror is not at all moving. Please suggest me, how to do a proper diagnosis. Not interested to take it to service station.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.