Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy owner of a brand new Cruze LT1 with the tech package. I have loved all of the 180 miles that are on the car. It does have one feature that I HATE. The fact that the power points are switched with the key. Is there an easy way to fix this on my Cruze, or do I need to pull a wire and patch it into it so it stays on.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
533 Posts
Happy owner of a brand new Cruze LT1 with the tech package. I have loved all of the 180 miles that are on the car. It does have one feature that I HATE. The fact that the power points are switched with the key. Is there an easy way to fix this on my Cruze, or do I need to pull a wire and patch it into it so it stays on.

Thanks in advance
I'm sorry. It may just be late or I may be having a blonde moment...but I can't figure out what the heck your talking about. Lol.

edit: are you talking about the 12 volt outlets being turned off with the key?? If so, it can't be fixed without messing with the wiring, as far as I know...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes sorry I was not clear on it. I hate having to have the switch on in order to charge a phone, or run any accessory. Guess I was spoiled in a VW for the last 11 years... Oh well, time to start hacking wires then =(

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts