Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody ... I'm new to this forum ...

My car is a Daewoo Lacetti 2009 (the one which looks exactly the same as the Chevy Cruz 2011). I'm having a problem with the transmission control module, and in order to solve it, I need a wiring diagram of it. Does anyone here have a wiring diagram of a Chevy Cruz 2011? Because my car's parts are mainly GM parts.

Thank you ...

·
Registered
948 Posts
A 2009 Daewoo Premiere Lacetti is not the same as any US-build Cruze.

It was sold as a Cruze in many markets, after the Opel engineers had a fiddle with a few things.

The US-built Cruze looks the same but has a completely different drive train and electrics and ECU and so on.

Pay your USD20 for three days access to https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/home and download what you need.

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
While not the same as the North American Cruze, it sure looks like a Cruze 2LT to me. I wonder if the Korean built Cruze uses the same parts and wiring diagrams. I remember when the Cruze was first released in the US a lot of anti-GM automotive journalists were saying it was a rebadged Daewoo Lacetti.

Khaled, I think you're going to need the Korean built Cruze for a comparison model. Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
I dont have acess to Daewoo schematics here in USA but this is the trans control schematic for the 11 Cruze.
if it seems helpful, or you need additional info lemme know, Ill do the best I can

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts