Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody ... I'm new to this forum ...

My car is a Daewoo Lacetti 2009 (the one which looks exactly the same as the Chevy Cruz 2011). I'm having a problem with the transmission control module, and in order to solve it, I need a wiring diagram of it. Does anyone here have a wiring diagram of a Chevy Cruz 2011? Because my car's parts are mainly GM parts.

Thank you ...

·
Registered
998 Posts
A 2009 Daewoo Premiere Lacetti is not the same as any US-build Cruze.

It was sold as a Cruze in many markets, after the Opel engineers had a fiddle with a few things.

The US-built Cruze looks the same but has a completely different drive train and electrics and ECU and so on.

Pay your USD20 for three days access to https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/home and download what you need.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
While not the same as the North American Cruze, it sure looks like a Cruze 2LT to me. I wonder if the Korean built Cruze uses the same parts and wiring diagrams. I remember when the Cruze was first released in the US a lot of anti-GM automotive journalists were saying it was a rebadged Daewoo Lacetti.

Khaled, I think you're going to need the Korean built Cruze for a comparison model. Welcome to CruzeTalk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts