Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This last week while I was in Grand Rapids, Michigan I stopped in at ZZPerformance to purchase an intake. After traveling more than 1,000 miles with it installed I wanted to share a product review.

Fit: 9/10
Cost: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Cool Induction Noises: 12/10

Pros:

This intake is very simple to install; it took me 4 minutes with three tools. The intake comes packaged very well and the finish is very nice. According to ZZP, you should see around a 12 horsepower gain. I can absolutely tell a difference in the mid-range power and there is little to no response lag.

Cons:

The bracket when first installed, can rub on the engine mount causes you to hear a very strong vibration while turning and accelerating. I later adjusted the fitment and have an no other issues. I can foresee this being an issue with other customers. The only other con I found was that is intake does not have a heat shield. I purchased this intake anyway because the car is intercooled.

I found this intake to be a great place to start if you're looking for more power, better mileage and enjoy hearing your turbo.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
What filter are they using? Is it a ZZP branded filter?

·
2,170 Posts
Would you mind mentioning how much it cost and where you got it from?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked this intake from their shop in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I mentioned this in the post. As far as cost, I purchased this intake for $205 after taxes. I didn't pay any shipping because I was in person when I picked it up.
Would you mind mentioning how much it cost and where you got it from?

·
Registered
10 Posts
No heat shield? Interesting......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.