Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Projection Conversion Kits/ Headlamp Assembly for Cruze !

22229 Views 53 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  hemank
Hello Everybody!

Electron Performance Presents Aftermarket Headlamps for Cruze. Powerful, Effective, and Cheap. Check out the brochure for more details.

Brochure Link :https://rapidshare.com/files/4187323700/ep-hid.pdf
Alternate Link: Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

HIGH QUALITY. Certified Products. Warranty 2 years (International) Guaranteed Performance. Product can be supplied cheaper by removal of optional components : (Ballasts, HID Bulbs - In case you have them or opt to install Halogens)

Official Price: For KIT: 200$ or for Pre fits: 200 $ + Headlight cost (Refundable on return on your headlight) + Shipping (Rates Vary based on Conversion Rate)
Additional Headlamp costs if opted
Freebies offered with pre-fit headlamps
Special DISCOUNT for First two buyers ( Super Cheap )
Reasonable discount for the next 5 buyers ( Decent )

E-mail [email protected] For Best price!

Cheers

Hemank
Electron Performance
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome. looks good to me. do you have the installation manual online?
Sorry. At the moment its available in the printed form along with the Box. How ever if you opt for the assembled headlamp, you will receive just the first part of the manual ( How to open and re-fit headlamps from the Cruze)

Hemank

· Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome. looks good to me. do you have the installation manual online?
We are offering our first two customers from this website a Very special DISCOUNT. TWO Quotes have already been sent out to two members here. The first two buyers will receive an amazing Discount. along with a small Freebie for the Cruze. You're gonna love this. :D

Hemank

· Registered
665 Posts
We are offering our first two customers from this website a Very special DISCOUNT. TWO Quotes have already been sent out to two members here. The first two buyers will receive an amazing Discount. along with a small Freebie for the Cruze. You're gonna love this. :D

Hemank

Please send me a quote.

· Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
some where on this site or in an email you sent it was quoted at 160

thats for projectors only without xenon. :) check the thread with all prices. will give you an idea of the break up. One order is almost finalized. So ther's only one open position in the discount section. :) (In the SatNav discount one left. Headlights 2 left) Hurry!

· Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So... What does the 160 get me? Also. Total shipping costs to Utah in the us?
Check the thread that says "prices for limited....." in this same Part (Electron Performance) of the Vendor Section. See what all you want. Shipping will depend on what all you opt for. Kindly e-mail [email protected] your requirement and my marketing man will get in touch with you and help you out.

Thanks

Hemank

· Registered
57 Posts
These seem to be the cheap Ebay projectors fitted inside the stock housing. Do yourself a favor and go to hidplanet.com (affliate of retrofitsource.com) do your research and be MUCH happier.

· Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
These seem to be the cheap Ebay projectors fitted inside the stock housing. Do yourself a favor and go to hidplanet.com (affliate of retrofitsource.com) do your research and be MUCH happier.
The cheap ones from Ebay are chinese no warranty and crappy HID kits, that fuse off in 6 months and barely offer even a good fit, quality/focus. These projectors and HID kits are Made in India and are 10 times better with 2 years replacement warranty. The whole idea of pre-fits came because of one of your own forum's member. As he was not very technically sound, he asked if I could fit it for him and send the entire assembly. And thats how the idea started, i.e. to reduce the hastle for you guys.

Cheers

No offence

Hemank

· Registered
57 Posts
I hear ya, I am just skeptical of full projector assemblies since back in my cobalt days.

What model projector do they use (valeo, koito, hella...)? Are they D2S or H1 bulbs?

· Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hear ya, I am just skeptical of full projector assemblies since back in my cobalt days.

What model projector do they use (valeo, koito, hella...)? Are they D2S or H1 bulbs?
:) Yes me too. But the advantage in this type of a fitment is:
You still maintain your electronic height adjuster (Yes the other aftermarket headlights come with manual adjustments most (95%) of the time.

Also, you maintain the stock look. Legal.And perfectly alligned as they are OEM headlights afterall. We mount our kits on the existing bulb holder, so it mounts 99.99% accurate.

:)

Hemank

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.