In regards to the In-dash unit...
1. How do maps get updated?
2. Does it come with US maps?
3. Have you confirmed that the system will work in a US Cruze?
4. My current system displays the outside temperature. Does this unit?
5. I see similar systems on the web that have an available back-up camera. Does your unit have the option for a backup camera?
6. Does this maintain functionality of the USB port and auxiliary input in my center console?
7. Does the DVD player play all DVDs from all regions? US DVD's are region 1, while India's are region 5.
First of all, I see a Motorcycle in your Display pic
We offer Motorcycle aftermarket products as well
1. We use third party Maps. You can install multiple maps softwares externally yourself with updates
2. US Maps are included, however, you have an option of upgrading with your own map. We can reduce the price and send without installing the GPS software.
3. It does work in the US Cruze
4. All the features displayed on your current screen is seen in a translucent pop up window
5.Camera option is available
6. Yes it does maintain all functions including USB, Steering controls, AC etc.
7. DVD region is not a problem.
Please continue with my manager on [email protected]