Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obligatory first post G'day.

We're about to go and pick up our new to us 2013 Holden Cruze Equipe from the dealer after we decided we needed a 2nd car since my Jeep chuggs fuel and the girlfriendf says she wants new headlights.

She likes the look of For Chevrolet Cruze Xenon Lamp Assy Head Angel Eyes Demon Halo Light Bulbs Kit | eBay those and wants something along those lines.

But I don't want to buy them from the states and get them shipped over only to find they're not compatible with the hatches we have here.

Doing a bit of wiring is fine, I own a jeep after all and we're not super fussed on improving the light quality. Just need to find some that would fit.

I've asked a few sellers on ebay, but I'm sure you can imagine how helpful they were.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Mars Performance, in Clayton, do/did halo projectors for the Oz Cruze, I'd contact them.

The JH headlight is a few millimetres taller than the US Gen1 headlight, if she can handle the ugly gap between the headlight and the bonnet then you'll be okay.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thanks for that idea, already gave them a call and unfortunately they only do tail lights for the 2011+ models.

I don't think she'll handle the gap, so we might just upgrade the globes or look at doing the retrofit.

Thanks though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts