Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I stumbled across this forum when I was researching the Cruze Diesel and I must say, you guys know your stuff. I am also a member of tahoeyukonforum.com and it is nice to see that there is the same amount of passion for the Cruze as the Tahoe/Yukon platform. I'm a 19 year old pre-med student in good ole Arkansas. My first love was, still is, my Tahoe (too many mods to list, but for short: 6 inch lift, BMF 20's on 35's Treo 12's, Bully Dog just to name a few) but I must say that my Cruze Diesel BGM is climbing up on my list of loves. I never dreamt that I would drive a car, much less own a compact But I love it thus far! I've had the car for almost three weeks now and the only thing I have done to it is put 1300 miles on it and tinted it. I got 22 on the front, 15 on all three of the back windows. This summer I'm looking in to getting about 50 or 60 down the windshield to really make her look dark. What other quick mods do you guys suggest? I really want to do some different headlights; not necessarily housings, but just bulbs. I really like the LED bulbs I have in my Hoe but from what I have read they're iffy in the Cruze.

Thanks for reading!!

Khristan Uran

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Welcome to the forum, for your first car you have picked a good one. I am most likely one of the longest owning diesel drivers on this forum, 2012 model, and still love it. Others have done more mileage than I have and everyone with only one exception loves their CTD.

·
Administrator
25,040 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!! I'm proud to be here! I'm so stoked to see what this little 4 door bundle of fun has in store for me over the next few-forever years!

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on your 2015 CTD!

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,538 Posts
Welcome!

BGM seems to be a very common color around here. Congrats on the purchase - I think you will be one of the first 2015 (diesel) owners I've seen.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Super Moderator
7,682 Posts
I too am a Tahoe person. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts