Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it...I think I got an OK deal. MSRP was $19640...I paid $15,007.05 plus TTL which ended up being $16,124.87. Can't wait for the snow to end so I can start breaking her in!! It will be heaven to get more than the 13 MPG my Silverado gets!!!

Did I get hosed or do OK on the price??

The car is silver with a dark interior. 6 Speed manual.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like a great deal to me. In 2011 I bought my ECO 6m and managed to get $4k off (with discount, rebate, incentive and GM dollars) and I thought that was real good.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I used $2K in rebates, $2K in GM card..argued over supplier discount with the prior. I could have done about 300 dollars better but didn't feel like making the 150 mile drive and wasting 5 hours in the car to then spend another 3 in the dealership. I'm gettting soft with age.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruz en
And best wishes !

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Well I did it...I think I got an OK deal. MSRP was $19640...I paid $15,007.05 plus TTL which ended up being $16,124.87. Can't wait for the snow to end so I can start breaking her in!! It will be heaven to get more than the 13 MPG my Silverado gets!!!

Did I get hosed or do OK on the price??

The car is silver with a dark interior. 6 Speed manual.
Hey nuclearsteel,

Congrats on your recent purchase, and welcome to the forum! We are definitely ready for the snow to be gone here in Detroit, MI as well. Be sure to post some pictures soon :) We are on here from 8am-12am daily to answer any vehicle questions or concerns. Feel free to reach out to us.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
It sounds like you did good on the price. You are going to love it! I picked up a silver diesel with black interior today as well!
Congratulations on your new Cruze as well! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached by private message if our assistance is needed. Happy Cruzing!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.