Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Today pulled the trigger on a new 2014 Cruze Diesel! Veryexcited to have it and can't wait to break it in! Already drove 100 miles todayand the fuel gauge hasn't moved a bit! Very surprised at how loaded thesevehicles come from the factory. So far I am extremely happy with my purchase.No mods right now as I need to settle into these payments and such. I love lookat everyone else’s though and I am sure I will be connecting with all of you inthe future as mods become more of an option!

Attachments

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes !

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Congrats and welcome to CT!

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I like the colour of your Cruze. It's winter here and I finish work at 12:30 am and it was 4C so I was grateful for the heated seats. The longer you have this car the more you will like it.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! I have 73K miles on mine and love it!

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

I have to say, while I'm not the largest fan of the diesel wheels, they look much better on the silver than my Tungsten. My first Cruze was silver, and as much as I like dark colors, the silver is always a classic and super easy to keep looking good.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Love this vehicle so far! I have been Uber impressed with the gas mileage already and going from an suv to this car has been seamless. It still makes me a little nervous being so low to the ground and many Michigan drivers feel the need to try and run me off the road. I think I am already averaging 40.1. It's incredible because I was consistently getting good less than 20 mpg in the suv. So happy.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually because the interior is black and it gets so fricken hot in there I probably will tint the windows soon. Any suggestions on percentages and what's the best quality for my buck?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts