Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's , picked up and new 2011 cruze eco from winner chevy this weekend , white , manual transmission , with the connectivity plus cruise package for 17900.00 , I thought that was a pretty good deal. Really nice to drive and I think it has really good power for a economy car and looks great as well. I just could'nt go with a kia or hyundia or even a honda for that matter , and I refuse to drive a ford no matter what.Anyway I found this site and signed on so I could learn the inn's and out's of our new cruze eco. I like to modify car's but I think I will leave the eco stock other than debage , stereo stuff , window tint , grill etc...just to make it different than the other's .
Anyway , hello and glad to be here.

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
Welcome aboard...and congrats on your new Eco!

·
FI Lunatic
1,380 Posts
The Eco is sweet, but I can't live without Leather seating so I opted for the LTZ instead. I love it and the mileage I'm getting is pretty sweet too, even for the LTZ trim!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love leather to but I wanted the eco with a manual trans. and my plan was to go after market leather this summer and do the same with the material around the door panels and dash board I think. I wanted the two tone interior but I settled for this one for the price.

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
I love leather to but I wanted the eco with a manual trans. and my plan was to go after market leather this summer and do the same with the material around the door panels and dash board I think. I wanted the two tone interior but I settled for this one for the price.
Depending on how far you're willing to go for new Upholstery. My uncle owns a shop down in Lancaster and I'd recommend him anytime. I'm actually going down in a few weeks for him to replace part of my seats with leather.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Nice! Congratulations. I have a Black 2011 6MT. Now with 5,000 miles. So far car has been great. Nice performance and fuel economy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guy's , I can't wait to trick mine up a little.Thanks for the info. smurfenstein , thats a little far for me and I was going to wait until winter is over.

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Thanks guy's , I can't wait to trick mine up a little.Thanks for the info. smurfenstein , thats a little far for me and I was going to wait until winter is over.
It is a little far lol, after I get my new interior i'll send you a PM to show you the work.

·
Administrator
15,763 Posts
The Eco is sweet, but I can't live without Leather seating so I opted for the LTZ instead. I love it and the mileage I'm getting is pretty sweet too, even for the LTZ trim!
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/14-chevrolet-cruze-pictures/5139-my-2012-cruze-eco-leather.html

I paid $1500 to have heated leather and fog lights installed. Fog lights were installed using all GM parts. Leather was done by a third party that the dealer hired. Ultra comfortable + ultra fuel economy.

To the OP: welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts