Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, regular gas here in Toledo was $3.86 per gallon cash at the station I usually fill up at this morning. Now, its $4.15!

· Premium Member
4,338 Posts
...and those are just the "goose-grease" numbers before the summer-sticker-shock comes when they go up to $5-$6 per gallon.

· Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...and those are just the "goose-grease" numbers before the summer-sticker-shock comes when they go up to $5-$6 per gallon.
If it continues at nearly $0.30 a day, it won't be summer yet.

· Registered
128 Posts
I don't know about everywhere else but the price of gas is skyrocketing yet when I'm going down the highway in my cruze it doesn't seem like anyone has slowed down. I still see everyone flying up to red lights, swerving in traffic, and sucking back the gas. Makes me wonder how expensive it needs to get before more people start to really slow down. You wouldn't leave your lights on all day and then complain your hydro bill is expensive!!

· Registered
48 Posts
might not be the best place to mention it & i'm not saying i agree w/everything they're saying, but if you go to youtube & type 'invisible empire' in their search engine & watch the 2.x hours video there, those guys are suggesting we got bigger shocks comin. I'm guessin they're prob in gen right.

· Registered
137 Posts
I don't know about everywhere else but the price of gas is skyrocketing yet when I'm going down the highway in my cruze it doesn't seem like anyone has slowed down. I still see everyone flying up to red lights, swerving in traffic, and sucking back the gas. Makes me wonder how expensive it needs to get before more people start to really slow down. You wouldn't leave your lights on all day and then complain your hydro bill is expensive!!
well actually i found out when i had my avalanche that how i drove didnt really affect the gas millage theres a point where your engine has so much power and so bad of millage that it doesn't change, so why care if. they really cared about millage the wouldn't drive like jakkaroo

· Registered
247 Posts
might not be the best place to mention it & i'm not saying i agree w/everything they're saying, but if you go to youtube & type 'invisible empire' in their search engine & watch the 2.x hours video there, those guys are suggesting we got bigger shocks comin. I'm guessin they're prob in gen right.
Beginning of Sorrows, I'd say. Apocolyptic in nature. Best bet now would be to become Saved and be Raptured before it really hits the fan.

· Registered
567 Posts
There's plenty of people that do this and then complain... it's called stupidity and there's plenty of it to go around. :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
4,338 Posts
There's plenty of people that do this and then complain... it's called stupidity and there's plenty of it to go around. :rolleyes:
...unfortunately, some things are never in short supply!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.