Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
I agree entirely!! I have a 1.8 LS also and tuned. Does not drive like the same car!!!!

trifecta on the ls will make your car so much better,dont even bther with an intake its literally all noise for the 1.8l the car is much faster with the stock intake,you can order for steve at insanespeed motorsports hes a vendor on here and a trifecta dealer both of them have great customor service,infact vince is helping me with my tune on his day off that how good there service is,but the tune will help so much its crazy

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
Forget them! get the Tune. It will pick the car up like you would not believe!

ironboblol,
I would like to congratulate you on the purchase of your new Cruze! The way it drives and performs may take some getting use to compared to previous vehicles. I would suggest that you take your vehicle into your local dealership if you feel that it is not performing properly. If you have any further questions, comments or concerns please feel free to message me.
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
Unfortunately, because it's the N/A version, the tune won't help much...

I don't understand where you get your information. Everyone including myself is speaking from experience about the tune. It changes the car for @$250.

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
Trifecta only available for 1.4 right?
No Me and Jakkaroo have the 1.8 and the tune and it does wonders. The 1.4 is just more common than the 1.8 that is why you read more about the 1.4. The 1.8 tune came out after the 1.4 tune and there are not as many tests etc about the 1.8 tune. Speaking from experience, it did wonders for my car!!! I definitely recommend!

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.