Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw how GM will stop making cruzes, plus all the recalls. I have a 2011 so it seems unaffected by all of this, but is it possible that mine will be included soon? I know it has tons of problems and I have had issues since day 1, but the dealer says: "it's supposed to be that way." Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
My idea is go to another dealer, if the answer they give you is "its supposed to be that way" when you come in with problems.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
990 Posts
So I saw how GM will stop making cruzes, plus all the recalls. I have a 2011 so it seems unaffected by all of this, but is it possible that mine will be included soon? I know it has tons of problems and I have had issues since day 1, but the dealer says: "it's supposed to be that way." Any ideas?

Your your title is misleading GM is not stoping production on the cruze even the link posted doesn't talk about that

Reactions: Dragonsys

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I find the HTML <title> of that page to be misleading as well. "GM tells dealers to stop selling 2013-14 Chevy Cruze because of airbag issue" is somewhat misleading. GM issued a stop sale while they figured out what was going on and now apparently has sent out VIN information for dealerships to validate before selling the cars. GM has certainly not stopped making their best selling car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts