Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2014 Chevy Eco Cruze. I've had my car for about 2 years now. About a year ago while I was traveling, my sound system shut down by itself but the car was still running. The screen went black. I pulled over and restarted my car. The screen was still black but the car tuned on. I turnes off the car and waited for about 10 mins. After waiting for 10 mins I restarted my car but the screen was still black. Since I was still able to drive my car I continued to drive to my destination. The next day when I turned on my car the sound system and screened work again. I haven't had any trouble with my sound system or screen again except for yesterday. I was driving home from my workplace and was at a red light when suddenly the screen turned black and the sound system shut down. My car was still working though cause my turn signal was still on. Today my car is working with everything on. My question is does anybody know what is going on and why does the screen black out and the sound system turn off? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome aboard and get the negative battery cable replaced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.