Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

question on a leak

1626 14
hey guys, new to the forum....I have a question....I have a leak coming from middle of the car...maybe front middle>? not sure but its dark....and it does not leak all the time....but I have noticed that when I drive the car a lot....it sits overnight and when I get ready to go to wk. the next morning I notice.....but when I come home from wk....that stain on the ground is gone....am I imagining this?? help....thx....
ken
Reactions: pacolino
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,369 Posts
If you pull your car forward, get out and dip your index finger in it, if your finger has water on it then it's condensation, I run the a.c. in mine and it compensates all night too, if it's a greenish or a yellowish color it's coolant, red ish is transmission fluid, and if it has a smell it could be windshield wash fluid

Sounds like condensation because of location/color you describe, levels are fine, and you only notice it when parked and the stain goes away during day, when sun is given chance to evaporate the water

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
OEM Dex-Cool is orange.

I wonder if it might be something oozing out of one of the half-shafts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.