Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

question on a leak

1626 14
hey guys, new to the forum....I have a question....I have a leak coming from middle of the car...maybe front middle>? not sure but its dark....and it does not leak all the time....but I have noticed that when I drive the car a lot....it sits overnight and when I get ready to go to wk. the next morning I notice.....but when I come home from wk....that stain on the ground is gone....am I imagining this?? help....thx....
ken
Reactions: pacolino
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried that ....and nothing ....but when I use ac ....the condensation is on ground....but also overnight....it looks as if oil is under car....but could it be from condensation as well?

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I put my finger in it this morning ....it looked black a little sticky....but then again....I had a old car that leaked oil there for 2 years and never cleaned the concrete.....****....not sure...I wonder if u put water in a old oil stained concrete...will it look like the car has been leaking?

if the car was leaking oil or coolant...would any warning lights come on?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.