Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit about 50,000 miles and wanted to know what kind of matinence is recommend or should I say what should I do. I have been taking my car to the dealer ship just for oil changes and I have cleaned out my air filter myself once. Also when is about time to change tires as well. Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Here I was under the false impression that the Cruze was the first new vehicle I purchased that came with real tires. Had to dump them at 40K. Every thing was done right, wore down to the thread wear marks, must have been made with recycled #2 pencil eraser heads.

Ha, told myself, next time I purchased a new vehicle was to tell them to keep their crappy tires, knock these off he price and let me buy my own. Will definitely do this the next time.

What you need to know for maintenance is in your owners manual, will find the same thing in the shop manual. You already proved your ability to write that means you do know how to read. This puts you way ahead of the mechanics I met at several Chevy dealers. They don't know how to read.

·
2,254 Posts
I seem to be posting this a lot lately:

It is recommended that you follow the severe service maintenance schedule.

Reactions: obermd
1 - 4 of 4 Posts