Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to get a notice(s) when I log on here if someone has replied to a thread(s) after I have. In my settings, I currently have the "default thread subscription mode" set as "through CP only" this is correct, right? I tend to look every other day and I will forget what I've replied to...thanks

·
Premium Member
5,209 Posts
I'd like to get a notice(s) when I log on here if someone has replied to a thread(s) after I have. In my settings, I currently have the "default thread subscription mode" set as "through CP only" this is correct, right? I ask because I noticed the other day I didn't get a notice...thanks
Did you tick the subscribe option as well found at the bottom of the reply?
sub.JPG

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you tick the subscribe option as well found at the bottom of the reply?
View attachment 226962
I guess i dont remember for my other post.. I did get a notice when I sign on today that you had quoted/replied. I have it checked for this reply, so I gess will see.It didn't mention anything about the administrator reply...

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,517 Posts
I'd like to get a notice(s) when I log on here if someone has replied to a thread(s) after I have. In my settings, I currently have the "default thread subscription mode" set as "through CP only" this is correct, right? I tend to look every other day and I will forget what I've replied to...thanks
Aside from subscribing to a thread, which will get cumbersome after awhile, when someone actually quotes you, when they mention ( @Cedar ) you or "like" something you wrote you will get a notification. The next best thing would be to log on and select Whats New to see what you have not read yet or if you are in a hurry or you are on constantly select Active Topics

·
Administrator
1,486 Posts
Hey @Cedar - are you still encountering the lack of notifications? Have you turn on your settings in the Default Thread Subscription Mode to receive instant notifications (via email)? Check the screenshot below.

Try that out and let us know. Thanks!

Cheers,
Natalie

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aside from subscribing to a thread, which will get cumbersome after awhile, when someone actually quotes you, when they mention ( @Cedar ) you or "like" something you wrote you will get a notification. The next best thing would be to log on and select Whats New to see what you have not read yet or if you are in a hurry or you are on constantly select Active Topics
Thanks for the response and advice... Thinking back, I believe I "quick replied" on the other post, perhaps that doesnt get me a notification... Hmmm, well happy cruzin...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey @Cedar - are you still encountering the lack of notifications? Have you turn on your settings in the Default Thread Subscription Mode to receive instant notifications (via email)? Check the screenshot below.

Try that out and let us know. Thanks!

Cheers,

Natalie
I have gotten all notices so far for this thread. I thought I had it set as through "control panel only" as I honestly rarely go to my email unless Im expecting something. I thought control panel only would mean I would only get the notices here when logging on. i just clicked on my settings and see its on the "instant via email" tab. Since it's working, I'm not going to change anything going forward.. thanks!

·
Administrator
25,380 Posts
Just to let folks know, the @Administrator tagging system still isn't working. AG's tech staff is working with the vendor to try to figure out why. Thread subscriptions work most of the time.

·
Premium Member
5,209 Posts
I sure miss those emails, let me know when a response might be needed. I'm not going to click on each sub forum to see if I missed a thread or post. This forum is illogical

1 - 11 of 11 Posts