Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2018 Chevy Cruze LT. I just replaced my Mass air flow sensor. My car seems to be reving at a higher than usual RPM when I accelerate (like merging onto the freeway not so much in city). It revs between 2500 and like 3250 and it just seems too high. I'm assuming I need a transmission flush or something but I don't want to go to anyone around here and have someone gouge me on price. Side note I'm a ******* who's never had a new enough car that I couldn't fairly quickly identify and fix the problem. Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,421 Posts
I drive a 2018 Chevy Cruze LT. I just replaced my Mass air flow sensor. My car seems to be reving at a higher than usual RPM when I accelerate (like merging onto the freeway not so much in city). It revs between 2500 and like 3250 and it just seems too high. I'm assuming I need a transmission flush or something but I don't want to go to anyone around here and have someone gouge me on price. Side note I'm a *** who's never had a new enough car that I couldn't fairly quickly identify and fix the problem. Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Post any codes. Go to AutoZone etc. and they will read for free.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts