Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine does and It's a 2012 with the arm rest in the middle... Don't know if it makes a difference.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Shouldn't make a difference. Does anyone happen to have a measurement for the height of the pass-through? I have 16" for mine. Just wanted to make sure it was the same.

·
Administrator
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can remove the head rest with two hands. slide it all the way up, then push both tabs in, and use your wrists to push it up. You don't have to get it all the way off, just off the notch, and then it'll slide right out.

@ Xtreme: The only real difference from trim level to trim level is the engine, and "luxury" or "comfort" features. The basic structure of the car remains the same across each trim, otherwise it would cost too much money to easily manufacture our car, as putting a part for an LTZ trim on an LS trim would then mess it all up.
Good. The box that's being built is 16" tall x 35" wide x 10.75" deep. It may not fit through the trunk opening, but it should fit through the back seat opening just fine. Should look pretty sick though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts