Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
I'm not sure about ordering anything written so poorly?

Price:$15.80 & FREE Shipping

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by NewerStone.

• 1. Close the car window/s automatically after lock the car --- After park the car and lock the car with remote, it closes the window/s (Max. 4 windows) automatically and simultaneously
  • 2. Remote open/close car window/s ---- You can use remote to open/close window/s. Push unlock-lock-unlock buttons of remote, it rolls down the window/s, then push the "lock" button once, it rises and closes them.
  • After park your car, take out the remote, close the door and push the "lock" button. If you forget closing the windows, the window closer rises and closes them automatically.
  • In hot Summer day, inside the car, it is full of hot air after the car is parked for some time, Simply push the "unlock" buttons three times, all the four windows open to dissipate the heat, no need to open the door, no need to endure the extremely hot air inside car.
  • After you lock the doors, you find your belongings is left inside your car, simply push the "unlock" buttons three times, all the windows open, you can take out them from the open windows, then push the "lock" buttons three times to close them, No need to open the doors, no need to waist your time if you are in a rush

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm not sure about ordering anything written so poorly?

Price:$15.80 & FREE Shipping

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by NewerStone.

• 1. Close the car window/s automatically after lock the car --- After park the car and lock the car with remote, it closes the window/s (Max. 4 windows) automatically and simultaneously
  • 2. Remote open/close car window/s ---- You can use remote to open/close window/s. Push unlock-lock-unlock buttons of remote, it rolls down the window/s, then push the "lock" button once, it rises and closes them.
  • After park your car, take out the remote, close the door and push the "lock" button. If you forget closing the windows, the window closer rises and closes them automatically.
  • In hot Summer day, inside the car, it is full of hot air after the car is parked for some time, Simply push the "unlock" buttons three times, all the four windows open to dissipate the heat, no need to open the door, no need to endure the extremely hot air inside car.
  • After you lock the doors, you find your belongings is left inside your car, simply push the "unlock" buttons three times, all the windows open, you can take out them from the open windows, then push the "lock" buttons three times to close them, No need to open the doors, no need to waist your time if you are in a rush
I mean I ordered it and it works fine

·
10,712 Posts
The BCM times out so it has no power to it till you press buttons and or open doors. Having it plugged in may interfere with OnStar diagnostics. I had this happen to me when I had my Scan Gauge II hooked up when I requested them to perform one when I had a few issues pop up on a road trip.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry didn't see this last night when I was posting. I have never had any battery issues except since I've been stationed here in Texas away from my Cruze for 5 months. Went home last month and drove it a few hundred miles to get the battery good again, but that was just from it not being driven. You install it in your OBDII port on the left bottom area on the drivers side. Very simple, literally just plug it in and it works. Ill have my car back up here in a few days. Id be happy to shoot a little video for you and show you how and where it goes, and how it works with your remote.

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
The description and Amazon reviews indicate that it rolls the windows up automatically after a few minutes of locking the car. Since the car has no ability to tell if the windows are up or down I have to assume it tries to roll them up even if they're already up.

My only concern with this product is that it cycles the window relays and current shut-off every time you lock the car. This could potentially wear out the relays and/or current sensing circuits sooner. As far as I know this has not been an issue, just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The description and Amazon reviews indicate that it rolls the windows up automatically after a few minutes of locking the car. Since the car has no ability to tell if the windows are up or down I have to assume it tries to roll them up even if they're already up.

My only concern with this product is that it cycles the window relays and current shut-off every time you lock the car. This could potentially wear out the relays and/or current sensing circuits sooner. As far as I know this has not been an issue, just thinking out loud.
I agree, can't be good for the window motors/relays.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts