Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When your in the car and you passenger wants to open your truck while the car is running how do you open it or your passenger opens it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Or you can just press that unlock button near the Sound system/Air Control. Then they can still go to the back and open with the button.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So if my car is in drive just press the unlock button next to the sound system air control or put the car in park?

·
10,712 Posts
Most cars lock out the trunk button in gear so you aren't opening it while driving down the street on accident. If you have the car set to unlock when you put it in park you kill 2 birds with 1 stone. If you have the updated trunk relay then you have to press it 2 times for it to open.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So if my car is in drive just press the unlock button next to the sound system air control or put the car in park?
Yea sometimes I have my foot on the brakes but didn't put my car to park, and I just press the unlock button, then the passengers can still go to the back and open the trunk.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Yea sometimes I have my foot on the brakes but didn't put my car to park, and I just press the unlock button, then the passengers can still go to the back and open the trunk.
This is good to know. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts