Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy owns a vinyl company and I was thinking about having him put a blue stripe on my car like the Dodge Charger Mopar edition has. Theirs a picture of my car attached and a charger with the stripe. I would get a blue stripe in the same location. Thoughts? Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Bumper Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

·
Registered
260 Posts
can you have him make me a dual black stripe kit same design? lol i think a red that matches the rs would pop more with your car. just my opinion though

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've always liked stripes, prefer two stripes to 1 though. If you can find someone who's pretty good with photo shop you can have them put stripes on it so you can kinda see what it looks like.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The do the installs themselves so idk if he would make a kit. The company is called phenomenal vinyl. Check em out. Im more a fan of blue thats why I'd get that color but I'm not disagreeing that red wouldn't look awesome.

PH Vinyl |

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
I'd like that stripe in 3d carbon with the thinner one being darker red, like a wine red.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok, I like the idea of adding stripes... anything but those stripes. Every time I see a car on the road with them, it drives me nuts that its not even or centered. I know, it's the point, but still.. just my two cents.

·
Contest Manager
2,251 Posts
I don't like stripes when they go past the hood on to the front bumper likewise when they go down the back bumper seems to much like the 90s viper days

Sent from iPhone 4

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm still going with it. Getting it done August 11th. Pics will be posted right after.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
^ yeah I'd stop at the bumper and top of hood, and dual instead of single. But I don't like stripes so this comment is invalid.

If they want.to sponsor a full body wrap I'd so be down for that.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I actually do like how the stripes go all the way down. Then again in the 90's I was under 10 haha.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Contest Manager
2,251 Posts
Born in 88 so same boat. just sayin it was cool in the 90's now it just looks to plain. There's no diff angles just straight lines.

When I did my stripes I was debating to just leave one stripe on as well but in the end I threw another one one just to even it out.

Btw grab some blue painters tape and throw it on and see if you like it before you spend the money :)

Sent from iPhone 4

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
About the only "stripes" that I like are: (A) the Bill Murray movie and (B) the "strobe-stripe"-design that Plymouth used on the AAR 'Cuda.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts