Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick stupid question for you guys... I have a 2014 Cruze 1.8 Liter, where the hell is the radiator cap??? Do you have to remove the cover thats over top the radiator to find the cap? I know where the coolant overflow tank is but I wanna see if my radiator is full. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2015 Cruze 1.4L engine 6 speed AT
1,151 Posts
There is no radiator cap. There should be air bleeder valve on the passenger side of the radiator. It should be accessible without removing anything, its a little hidden by the support structure.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,992 Posts
Quick stupid question for you guys... I have a 2014 Cruze 1.8 Liter, where the hell is the radiator cap??? Do you have to remove the cover thats over top the radiator to find the cap? I know where the coolant overflow tank is but I wanna see if my radiator is full. Thanks guys.
The overflow tank as you call it is a surge tank. If you opened it up when the Cruze is hot, it acts like a radiator cap does when you do the same thing to it. Use the level indicator on the surge tank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.