Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
The car is now jerking when at a light. Never felt before and I honestly thought the car behind me taped the bumper and got out to look but they were not even near it. Happened again a few signal lights away. I have a brand new battery in it which I took back to pepboys to test and they shows me it good. And I also have problems accelerating and I'm scared to get on freeway if the on ramp isn't long enough to allow me enough momentum to merge on. I'm so fed up I think I have a lemon and will give Strategic Legal Practices a call because they got my parents didge journey to be bought back with a little over $50,000 back to them. Ugh so frustrating.
You may have a second issue with the coil pack being faulty. Does it judder on acceleration and when trying to gain speed to go uphill. Does your ABS light come up on the dashboard when it judders?

·
Registered
8 Posts
First of all, my condolences.
Secondly, if changing the negative battery cable does not work, give the following a shot.
My radio controls all work but the radio would stay on when shutting car off and getting out of vehicle, it would stay on even after I clicked the alarm to lock the vehicle it still be on. But would it really be causing the service stabilizer, stabil trak, and service traction control messages to pop up?

·
Registered
6 Posts
My radio controls all work but the radio would stay on when shutting car off and getting out of vehicle, it would stay on even after I clicked the alarm to lock the vehicle it still be on. But would it really be causing the service stabilizer, stabil trak, and service traction control messages to pop up?
Alicia - did you get anywhere with the radio staying on after the car was locked?

·
Registered
205 Posts
you can
Good luck with that though because even though it says all models 2011 through 2015 when you bring it in they may say you are model isn't covered like they did with mine
purchase
Negative Cable - GM (22754271)
for about $20
and replace it yourself

21 - 24 of 24 Posts