Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had issues with poor radio reception on 14/15 CTD. My son thinks it's awful on my car 2015 CTD compared to his Accord.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
I honestly have not listened to the "radio" in mine yet... probably never will...

·
Registered
355 Posts
My satellite has been cutting out a lot lately. I have chalked it up to not seeing the sun in like 4 weeks. It's been consistently cloudy here.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Check the antenna mast and make sure the base and the socket are clean and that the mast is securely screwed in.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Do you have your windows tinted?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Doesn't matter. The antenna is on the roof and window tinting has no impact on reception. I know some cars window tint can impact reception but not the Cruze.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Doesn't matter. The antenna is on the roof and window tinting has no impact on reception. I know some cars window tint can impact reception but not the Cruze.
Ah, I stand corrected then. I knew I had tint that was made not to impact wireless signals on my Cruze, but my dad didn't get that on his Camaro and it messed up his radio reception. I assumed they were the same. My bad :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
No issues to report here with AM or FM reception. Satellite reception is fine, but sound quality (as in all vehicles) is poor.

Reactions: Starks8

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I know I've been having issues the last month or more with the XM Travel Link services (Weather, Movies, Fuel) acting up. Most times now, when I start my car and try to use them, I get a message that my subscription info is being acquired and then when it finally computes, some of the weather and or movie information is missing. It seems to all come available after a few minutes of driving, but not always.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My father just leased a 2016 Cruze, turning in his 2014 Cruze. He cannot get some (his favorite oldies) FM channels in the 2016 that he did in the 2014. He lives in the same place. Did Chevy change something about their FM antenna from the 2014 to the new model?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts