Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 Chevy eco cruze radio shuts off. And now if my blinker happens to be on at the time my blinker stops working(I hear no sound indicating its on). I have a brand new battery that's not even a year old yet. Thought that might be a dud so I took it to be charged which they said didn't need to be that it was good. But with all this I still get the dashboard message to service stabilizer, traction control. Dealership said I need an alignment. When I asked if me needing the alignment was the cause to the issues I'm currently having I was told, " I'm not sure. I'm not the one who worked on your car." Wth!!!

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Yes, battery or battery cable is the starting point when you have electrical problems with the Cruze - especially multiple ones.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,004 Posts
My 2013 Chevy eco cruze radio shuts off. And now if my blinker happens to be on at the time my blinker stops working(I hear no sound indicating its on). I have a brand new battery that's not even a year old yet. Thought that might be a dud so I took it to be charged which they said didn't need to be that it was good. But with all this I still get the dashboard message to service stabilizer, traction control. Dealership said I need an alignment. When I asked if me needing the alignment was the cause to the issues I'm currently having I was told, " I'm not sure. I'm not the one who worked on your car." Wth!!!
TSB 14311
SB-10057574-8899

1 - 4 of 4 Posts