Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Rain Drop Marks on Seats??

1192 1
I don't normally drive my Cruze in the rain, but I got caught in some a week ago. I have the black cloth interior, and where the rain drops hit the driver's seat I can still see those spots today. I find that odd. Any ideas how to remove them?

Thanks
Reactions: mcnallys
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Have you tried some warm water and a wash cloth? If that doesn't work, there's this thing called Google, learn how to use it, lol/jk!

I would suspect that any interior cleaner would easily do the trick to remove these rain drop marks. Having a car, you should always have some type of interior cleaning product for your carpets/upholstery. Give Wolfgang's Spot eliminator, Detailer's Pro (DP) Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, or even Mothers Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner a try.

After cleaning your seat, I would encourage you to protect it and the rest of your car's interior with a product like Scotch Gard Auto Interior Fabric and Carpet Protector.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.